- Step 1: Together with you, we clearly define the project objectives and possibilities
- Step 2: Based on the objectives, we define the optimal approach and models to be used
- Step 3: We make a plan and cost estimation for the collaboration and discuss this with you
- Step 4: Upon agreement of the project plan, we kick off the project
- Step 5: We regularly sit together and discuss (intermediate) results and adapt if needed
- Step 6: We provide you with a clear summary of the results and our recommendations
The way of collaborating can differ based on the type of client (end user, technology developer, consultant). Optimisation cases for end users are often shorter term projects, while some design and scale-up cases can take the form of longer term collaborations or even partnerships. With some of our clients we make the necessary ip arrangements.